- Component video input (Y, Pr, Pb)
- HDb620 - 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i
- HDb520 - 720p, 480p and 480i
- HDb420 - 480p and 480i
- Closed Caption support via composite input
- Digital AC-3 or PCM Audio
- Up to 36Mbps sustained average encoding rate
- Encoding of PCM audio inputs, pass-through of encoded audio input
- Digital and Visual Watermarking for content theft prevention
- User-settable program information
- Extremely low-latency encoding
- Well-formed QAM 256 or QAM 64 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
- Frequency agile from 50 to 858Mhz (Channels 2-135)
- Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
QAM MODULATORS FOR DIGITAL HEAD-END APPLICATIONS
Wide range of applications - commercial settings, hospitality, multi dwelling units, stadiums, educational campuses, healthcare, etc.
Direct connection to satellite or cable receivers – redistribute high-quality content on-premise or campus-wide. Component video and digital audio interfaces allow for simple connections.
Rack Chassis eases installation – holds and powers up to eight HDbridge modules, and includes an RF combiner and amplification. Provides one AC and one RF connection.
LAN port for remote management and configuration – monitor and configure modules remotely, allowing for channel and content changes without needing to be on site.
Coax wiring – easily integrate and balance into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF distribution systems to add an HD tier of video feeds.
Built to last - steel enclosure, rack mounting, robust power supply, internal unit fans, and commercial cable-grade components.